500 grams of ground chicken
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
3/4 cup chopped onions
1 table spoon garlic
1 chopped green chili
1 chopped tomato
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 table spoon of Tacos seasoning
Ready made tortilla bread (whole wheat or regular)
1 Tex Mex Cheese (or your own mix)
1 bowl of Homemade Guacamole (see recipe for Guacamole on recipe page)
1 bowl of Sour Cream
1 bowl of ready made Salsa
1. Add the ground chicken to a mixing bowl; mix with a table spoon of garlic powder and paprika. Also add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Drizzle some oil in a pan and sauté the onions and garlic
3. Add the spiced ground chicken to the pan and cook the chicken completely
4. Add the tomatoes and cook until excess water from the tomato is dry
5. Add green pepper and mushrooms (cook for a couple of minutes)
6. Add tacos seasoning to the pan and move the pan aside
7. Add a dash of olive oil on a new warm pan
8. Add the tortilla bread (low flame)
9. Spread some cheese for binding all over
10. Add the chicken mix on top
11. Add more Tex next cheese on top
12. Fold the tortilla bread and allow the cheese to bind (do this on low flame)
13. Serve Hot and enjoy with Sour Cream, Guacamole & Salsa!
1. You can add Jalapeños and other veggies that you like or have available such as other colored peppers available.
2. You can also make it veg and replace the chicken with beans or veg meat.