Now who doesn’t love that creamy and chocolaty jar of Nutella? I could just sit with a nice big jar of Nutella scooping it away spoon by spoon and enjoying that decadent “hazelnutty” taste. It’s made to perfection and is such a fabulous ingredient for so many recipes.
There is one recipe I love to do with Nutella! It’s easy, fast and super yummy with a good scoop of vanilla ice cream. This festive season, I made this for a Christmas Potluck with friends and they loved it. Sharing it here as my gift to all for this wonderful year and many more to come ahead
- 1 ½ cups of Nutella
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of flour
- A hand full of toasted walnuts (skinless). Nuts can be easily toasted in an oven at 350°F (175°C) for 5 to 10 mins. Remember to toss them in between.
- Small tsp. of Peppermint syrup/essence (I did this as a special for Christmas, you may keep it optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Take a big mixing bowl and add in the Nutella.
- Then break the eggs into the bowl
- Add flour
- Add walnuts
- Add peppermint
- Mix everything together but careful not to over mix
- Take a square or rectangle baking tray and spray it with oil or rub the base and edges with butter
- Add the mixture and bake for 15 minutes
- Enjoy delicious chocolaty Nutella Brownies
Happy New Year my wonderful readers!!!